We’re Hiring! Front Desk Attendant Job Opportunity
Front Desk Attendant
Part time Weekend Front Desk Attendant position at the Health and Wellness Center in Rangeley, Maine.
The ideal candidate has a passion for fitness and improving the health and wellness of clients, has a strong set of customer service skills and has experience working in the health care or fitness industry. The Front desk attendant is responsible for greeting and directing members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. This position will provide assistance to members along with inquiries about gym operations and policies, as well as perform various administrative duties. They are responsible for providing high quality service to all fitness center members and guests.
• Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification a plus
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Computer literacy including Microsoft office a plus
• Experience working in fitness centers, recreation centers, or appropriate field a plus
• Experience working with all age groups, including young children and the elderly
• Ability to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays
Based on qualifications and experience.
Forward a cover letter and resume to: HR@rangeleyhealthandwellness.com or complete our online application Here.