We are committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our members, patrons, employees and the community at large. In light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 Coronavirus, we have have changed many of our protocols in order to ensure the health and safety of all.
- We are currently requiring facemasks in our Physical Therapy department to ensure the saftely of our PT patients. Facemasks are not required in the gym at this time.
- While our staff diligently cleans and sanitizes the facility and its equipment, each patron is asked to thoroughly clean each piece of equipment thoroughly immediately following its use.
- We encourage “touchless” purchasing options through our online Wellness Living platform, to reduce touching of common surfaces.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention the following may be signs of coronavirus:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath of difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
Accessing Covid-19 Testing
- Rangeley Family Medicine: For current information call: (207)864-3303
- Franklin Memorial Hospital: For current information call (207) 779-2751
For a complete list of both types of testing sites, visit the State of Maine Website: How To Get Tested for COVID-19 in Maine | Covid-19
Receiving a negative COVID-19 test results is reassuring and can alleviate anxieties around the infection, but negative results are only a snapshot. A negative test today does not guarantee a negative test tomorrow. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention the following are ways to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact (separate by at least 6 feet)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily; if you are feeling sick notify your doctor within 24 hours
- Stay home as much as possible
- Know your health risk; factors such as older age, smoking, obesity and high blood pressure can negatively affect health outcomes which increases the risk for getting Covid -19. Take steps to reduce risk factors if you can.
For the latest information and updates about the Covid-19 pandemic from the State of Maine go to: Home | Covid-19 (maine.gov)
To reach the Local Health Officer with any questions or concerns, email: email@example.com, call 2-1-1 or visit Maine CDC website for more information.
Monday-Friday: 5am - 7pm | Saturday & Sunday : 8am - 2pm