We are committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our members, patrons, employees and the community at large. In light of the outbreak of the Covid-19 Coronavirus, we have have changed many of our protocols in order to ensure the health and safety of all.
- We are currently requiring facemasks in our Physical Therapy department to ensure the saftely of our PT patients. Facemasks are not required in the gym at this time.
- While our staff diligently cleans and sanitizes the facility and its equipment, each patron is asked to thoroughly clean each piece of equipment thoroughly immediately following its use.
- We encourage “touchless” purchasing options through our online Wellness Living platform, to reduce touching of common surfaces.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention the following may be signs of coronavirus:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath of difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
Accessing Covid-19 Testing
- Rangeley Family Medicine: For current information call: (207)864-3303
- Franklin Memorial Hospital: For current information call (207) 779-2751
For a complete list of both types of testing sites, visit the State of Maine Website: How To Get Tested for COVID-19 in Maine | Covid-19
Receiving a negative COVID-19 test results is reassuring and can alleviate anxieties around the infection, but negative results are only a snapshot. A negative test today does not guarantee a negative test tomorrow. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention the following are ways to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact (separate by at least 6 feet)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily; if you are feeling sick notify your doctor within 24 hours
- Stay home as much as possible
- Know your health risk; factors such as older age, smoking, obesity and high blood pressure can negatively affect health outcomes which increases the risk for getting Covid -19. Take steps to reduce risk factors if you can.
For the latest information and updates about the Covid-19 pandemic from the State of Maine go to: Home | Covid-19 (maine.gov)
To reach the Local Health Officer with any questions or concerns, email: email@example.com, call 2-1-1 or visit Maine CDC website for more information.
Rangeley Health & Wellness
RHW is a non profit 501(c)3 whose mission is to facilitate and promote health and wellness in the Rangeley Lakes region. We are generously supported by individual donors, private foundations, grants, municipal funds, special events and a host of dedicated volunteers. We are here for your well-being!
Monday-Friday: 5am - 7pm | Saturday & Sunday : 8am - 4pm
PO Box 722, Rangeley, ME 04970
25 Dallas Hill Road, Rangeley, ME 04970