ASCENT Rangeley lakes rehab
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) defines wellness as: “a multidimensional state of being describing the existence of positive health in an individual as exemplified by quality of life and a sense of wellbeing.” Our goal is to provide services which promote healthy lifestyles, wellness, and support you in efforts to prevent injury and disability. We make it our priority to help you reach your highest level of function, and your personal wellness goals.
ASCENT Rangeley Lakes Rehab services include outpatient treatment for a variety of orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses including:
- Back and neck pain, including chronic headaches
- Orthopedic injury, Pre and Post surgical care
- Traumatic brain injury
- Neurological conditions such as M.S., Parkinson’s disease, Stroke
- Improving strength, balance, and walking in the aging adult to reduce fall risk
- Muscular, myofascial and soft tissue disorders
- Clients suffering from COPD and CHF have also found improved quality of life following a rehab course of treatment
- Evaluation and recommendation for employee ergonomic work stations
We offer a full range of wellness services such as :
- Hot or Cold stone massages
- Myofascial release & Unwinding
- Therapeutic Massage and cupping
- Balance and posture programs
- Manual Stretching
- Electrical Stimulation
- Specially designed gym programs
- Moist heat
- Lumbar or Cervical Traction
ASCENT is located in the Rangeley Wellness Pavilion, 25 Dallas Hill Road, with its fully-equipped gym, 400 square-foot hydrotherapy pool, private treatment rooms, and many programs with fitness staff instruction to continue your independent rehab once formal therapy is completed. All scheduling is done through our Rangeley facility by calling 207-864-3332 Ext. 3.
The treatment I received at Rangeley Health and Wellness was top notch. The professional care and the results were beyond reproach each and every time. Rangeley Health and Wellness is an outstanding facility and their services are truly a blessing to this community
I have only the greatest admiration for all the staff at Ascent Rangeley Lakes Rehab. I have been seen by Physical Therapists and Assistants for rehab over the past 5 years. Each person I have dealt with for therapy and administration is professional and friendly, most importantly they listen. Whether it was for strengthening prior to or after surgery or a chronic neurological condition, I am always better for the rehab they provide. With Gratitude for all you do and have done.
American Specialty Health/Cigna
VA- Tricare North Region
United HealthCare Optum
Maine Community Health Option
No Insurance? Ascent Physical Therapy offers special cash rates for those clients without insurance.
Questions about insurance coverage? Call is today at (207)864-3332 x 3 to learn more
Monday-Friday: 5am - 7pm | Saturday & Sunday : 8am - 2pm